Here is Riley climbing up the bounce house slide. Ben and I were impressed with her climbing ability!
Going down the slide with Kate who is exactly 5 years older than Riley and was so sweet to help out any chance she got!
Riley and Kate!
Riley and Brendan riding a toy together. They were completely content to ride together for 10 mins! Riley giving her this-is-too-funny face! This face is usually followed by a squeal of delight.
Riley and Brendan are hilarious with each other. They are one day apart (they were in the same hospital a few rooms down from each other). I think every mom needs someone with a baby a day apart. I love the bond that we share! Plus, our kids are obsessed with each other. Brendan will just keep yelling "Riley" until Riley answers him. They also play really well together with the occassional face-slap from Riley (but that is currently a form of endearment for her). I keep telling myself that because otherwise why else would she hit me a minimum of 5 times a day??
Riley is growing up into a little girl and we love every minute of watching her. She continue to be one tough girl with many bruises and scrapes. We have also seen a little bit of her girly side with putting on Easter dresses. We have also decided that we have entered into the terrible twos and she is only 20 months. Ben said that he didn't believe in the terrible two phase but now he is a believer!! Hopefully this phase will pass quickly and God will continue to give me grace and PATIENCE in dealing with her. It is hard being a mom. Ben continues to work on her throwing skills and as a result she tries to throw everything at me. I see a pattern here. A form of endearment, right??




No comments:
Post a Comment