Here is my 32 week belly pic. You are probably thinking "man, she doesn't look that big".
Now, what are you thinking?? Ben snapped the picture, looked at it on the camera, and said "wow, you are really popping"! Nothing like some positive affirmation in the whole weight gain arena!!
Here I am tonight at 36 weeks.
We just finished up our 4 week childbirth class and the one good benefit of the class was watching each guy put on a 30 pound backpack on his front and then trying to do a fairly simple task (sitting down, tying their shoe, etc.) and involunatrily groaning! Even though that was just last night, I have found that Ben is more sympathetic to why my back might possibly be hurting after a full day of work and he actually gave me a spontaneous massage! Who does he think he is??
Oh yes, now on to the highlight of the class. During the second meeting of the class, I lost an earring back. I had been meaning to go to the jeweler and get a new earring back but hadn't gotten around to it. Last night in the class, we were sitting in a completely different part of the classroom (about 15 feet away from the lost back) and I see something shiny on the ground. I lean down to see what it is and Ben hears me say "you've got to be kidding me". And that is the story of the prodigal earring back!!


I just put August 11 on my calendar! Love the belly pics...you look great for 36 weeks!
ReplyDelete