Tuesday, June 21, 2011

10 months

Time is really flying by. Wait, maybe that is because I never did a 9 month post! I'll keep this short and sweet so I don't get overwhelmed and never finish the post.

Riley has such a sweet disposition. She is full of giggles and is doing very well playing independently. She roams around the house and as long as bathroom doors are closed and Izzy's food/water is picked up, I feel fairly confident she won't get into trouble. She is really into cruising around the coffee table and with her walker toy. She has even stood by herself for 5 seconds but once she realizes she is not holding on, she immediately sits down! The girl is close to walking.

She has two little bottom teeth and they were pistols coming in. We ranged from temperatures to poop-plosions but those dang two finally broke the surface. No other teeth in sight which is perfectly fine by me. Also a plus that she can't leave teeth marks on the top of the coffee table! After many traumatic poop-plosions, I moved her up to size 4 diapers and have never looked back. She is wearing 9 and 12 month clothes. I actually had a friend ask me if I was going to get her hair cut soon, I said NO!!! She is still a baby!

She loves splashing around in the pool and during bath time! This girl is easygoing and full of giggles. We are so thankful for her every day!


 That was such a funny joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment